2023 Consignment Terms
- 40% SPLIT to consignor
- 60 day consignment period.
- 20-30% Markdown on day 30
- Your 60 days begins date your consignment is available to view on our online store. For a refresher on how to check your items please view this page or come into the store
- CONSIGNOR is responsible for knowing expiration date and store hours.
- UNSOLD ITEMS can be picked up anytime after day 50 and no later than day 60. On Day 61, unsold items are no longer eligible for return to consignor WITHOUT EXCEPTION
- Payments are issued upon your request only and are added to payouts for the following week
- If payment is not requested within 6 months of Item sale date, or if it has been 6 months and you have not retrieved your requested payment your account will be closed and your commission is forfeited
HOW DO I GET PAID FOR MY SOLD CONSIGNMENTS?
We prepare in store cash payments once a week and may be retrieved the Tuesday after your request
To request your payment, you may send me an email at email@example.com
I am no longer be accepting requests via text message.
Sending checks through the mail is only available to off Cape consignors at this time. Paper checks are prepared on the 1st of every month.